Facilities and Bookings
South Eveleigh strives to create a hub that can be enjoyed not only by our onsite workplaces, but also by the local community.
This remarkable park setting provides a remarkable selection of open public spaces that can be accessed by everyone. We welcome you to come and enjoy our recreational facilities, including tennis and basketball courts, scooter park, playground equipment and BBQ areas.
Scooter park, sports courts (bookings required - please see below), outdoor gym.
Open space, break out area between the Locomotive Workshop and International Business Centre.
Currently under construction, Village Square will be an open space featuring a public art piece and break out area. Available for use from September 2019.
Oval, play equipment and bookable BBQs are all centrally located within Eveleigh Green. The oval can be booked for both small and large scale events by submitting a request via email.
Community building fitted with café, yoga studio, gym and public toilets
Green break out area and main pathway into the precinct to and from Redfern Station
Photography and Filming at South Eveleigh
At South Eveleigh, we allow photography and filming in our public domain and heritage buildings. Prior to you using the site for filming or photography you are required to lodge an application form for approval. Please click here to submit your request.
Hire a Public Space
The basketball, tennis and futsal courts and Eveleigh Green oval are available for hire.
Upon booking your chosen court below, you must go to the security office for access. This is located at Bay 9, 2 Locomotive Street, Eveleigh. You will be required to leave photo ID with security. Gates will then be unlocked.
Eveleigh Green can be booked for both small and large scale events by submitting a request via email.
Please note: For hiring purposes, the oval has been segmented into quarters so as to fairly allocate enough space for all to enjoy. Bookings can only be made for 12 years of age and over and there is no charge for lighting. Full terms and conditions below.
Public toilets are available for use – these are located on the ground floor of Yerrabingin House, 2 Davy Road, Eveleigh.
Terms and conditions of use for the oval and sport courts at South Eveleigh
• The facility is open to all members of the community during day light hours
• Parental supervision required at all times for children under 10yrs
• Alcohol and glass are prohibited
• Rubbish to be disposed of in bins provided
• Do not use damaged surfaces or equipment
• CCTV in use in this area
• Please report any damage to South Eveleigh Security Office ph: 02 9699 7665
• In an emergency call 000 for police, ambulance and fire
• By using this space you agree that you are responsible for your own safety
• It is a term and condition of use of this space that Mirvac and associated servants accept no liability, of whatever description, for any losses, injuries or deaths which may occur at this facility however caused