Facilities and Bookings
In line with the City of Sydney Council, outdoor multipurpose sports courts such as the basketball courts will remain closed, as too will the tennis courts due to shared entry and exit points.
South Eveleigh strives to create a hub that can be enjoyed not only by our onsite workplaces, but also by the local community.
This remarkable park setting provides a selection of open public spaces that can be accessed by everyone. We welcome you to come and enjoy our recreational facilities, including tennis and basketball courts, scooter park, playground equipment and BBQ areas.
For a full list of public spaces, click here.
Hire a Public Space
The basketball, tennis and futsal courts and Eveleigh Green are available for hire.
Upon booking your chosen court below, you must go to the security office for access. This is located at Bay 9, 2 Locomotive Street, Eveleigh. You will be required to leave photo ID with security. Gates will then be unlocked.
Eveleigh Green is an open space for the community to use at any time. BBQ's are on a first come, first in basis. The oval can be booked for large scale events by submitting a request via email.
Please note: For hiring purposes, the oval has been segmented into quarters so as to fairly allocate enough space for all to enjoy. Bookings can only be made for 12 years of age and over and there is no charge for lighting. Full terms and conditions below.
Public toilets are available for use – these are located on the ground floor of Yerrabingin House, 2 Davy Road, Eveleigh.
Terms and conditions of use for the oval and sport courts at South Eveleigh
• The facility is open to all members of the community during day light hours
• Parental supervision required at all times for children under 10yrs
• Alcohol and glass are prohibited
• Rubbish to be disposed of in bins provided
• Do not use damaged surfaces or equipment
• CCTV in use in this area
• Please report any damage to South Eveleigh Security Office ph: 02 9699 7665
• In an emergency call 000 for police, ambulance and fire
- If bookings are unavailable, the date will not be clickable and will be greyed out.
- By using this space you agree that you are responsible for your own safety
- It is a term and condition of use of this space that Mirvac and associated servants accept no liability, of whatever description, for any losses, injuries or deaths which may occur at this facility however caused