South Eveleigh is committed to making a positive contribution to our community. Grants can play an important role in community development and support active participation within communities. They empower the community to address issues that matter to them and take the lead on projects to enhance community life.
In 2019/20, our Community Grant Program will provide funding of up to $10,000 maximum per individual grant, to assist local initiatives that reflect South Eveleigh’s key priority areas and positively contribute to our community.
South Eveleigh will accept community grant applications in the following categories:
- Local community welfare programs or initiatives, including those that assist disadvantaged groups.
- Local education programs including, but not limited, to those involving adult education or learning disabilities.
- Local youth leadership programs or initiatives aimed at giving young people opportunities for self-development and community service.
- Local technology or innovation projects.
- Local cultural projects such as public art, cultural workshops and community art projects
- Heritage - projects and events celebrating the history of the area.
Download the Application Criteria and Guidelines
Download the Application Form
For more information, please contact Kim Elliot, Communications & Engagement Manager at email@example.com